Monday, May 14, 2007
Quick post
This is going to be a quick post. Thank you to those of you who have been concerned about my whereabouts! I have had a very busy week along with the fact that Michael's grandpa Matlock is passing tonight. We were there most of the day just watching and waiting. He is quite a fighter! It is so hard to see someone die... especially someone you love so much. Please pray for the family(especially Nana) as they go through this difficult time. I finally came home for the kids' sakes but it is hard for me to be away. I know this sounds weird, but although it has been very heart-wrenching watching Grandpa dying, I also wanted to see the minute he passed. I wanted to see his reaction to death. I know that is weird but there is that deep down longing in my heart to catch a glimpse of Heaven! Thank you for your prayers... I will try to update soon about my week last week and current events!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I know what you mean Kim. Before my mother passed I wouldn't understand what you meant. But, there is something really special about watching a Christian pass from this life to the next. I felt Mom got a royal escort for Dad, myself and Mom's best friend was there to hold her hand, sing hymns and pray while the angels carried her home. There was no physical reaction because she was deep in sleep but I was so in tune with the spiritual world that I could feel angels in the room. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to witness it. I will pray for your family at this time.
Oh Kim, I am so sorry. We will definitely be praying for your family and Michael's family. Let us know what happens.
I am praying for you today.....
Kim;
So sorry to hear about Michael's Grandfather. Your family will be in our prayers.
Our thought are with you...
I know when someone that close to you passes it draws our hearts closer to Heaven!
Your family has been in my prayers. I'm thankful that no one has any doubts about where Grandpa Matlock is today! Cindy told me about his homegoing. What a blessing to know you will see him again!
We're praying for you.
Miss seeing your name in everyone's comments.
Grandpa was so sweet...He could tell some hilarious stories. I know he's happier now in Heaven even though everyone will miss him.
Post a Comment