I made some chocolate marshmallow cookies for everyone and then I made 3 (huge) sugar cookie men.
There is a long, hilarious story that involves a chemical spill at work; Michael and 2 other guys being rushed the the emergency room wearing bright yellow plastic suits and bright green boots. It was a traumatic thing for those poor men to walk around in the hospital dressed that way enduring stares, but they were troopers and have been laughing about it ever since. (and yes they are all o.k.)
So, being the evil person I am, I decided to surprise these guys with cookie renditions of themselves. :-) I know, I am mean. And no, as you can tell I am not the queen of cookie decorators. I did a messy job but I think they will get the point. Don't you love their horrified expressions??? :-D



Ryan and I decorated this one, but he couldn't wait to finish it. Poor guy got his leg eaten before he could get completely decorated! I don' t have many pictures of Ryan decorating because he found some other interest shortly after he bit this fella's leg off!


10 comments:
Yummmmmm!!!! Do you hafta post this kinda stuff when I'm trying to diet?!? Really! Seriously it looks good enough to eat :) And I thoroughly enjoyed hearing the story about Michael from Mom....I'm still chuckling:)
The one about D- was hilarious too... running across a major highway dressed in a hospital gown!!! LOL
I love the new look of your blog.
I was looking at a blog this morning of a pastor and his family who recently took a trip to Alaska. I thought of you and thought you might like to see the pictures. They went to a lot of the same places we did.
http://www.keepvillechurch.blogspot.com/
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Anita, I saw those pictures.. thanks for sharing that. Neat! I found my photo album from alaska the other day. I was a horrible photographer!
Oh that is so funny.... mean, yes, probably, but FUNNY!! hahaha
That looks like sooo much fun!! haha... and those bright yellow "clothes" and bright green "boots" on the cookie men!! LOL! I bet Michael and the guys he works with were really amused!!
I didn't know you had such an evil streak in you! :-)
Really funny! Absolutely loved the cookies. However, the post also made me hungry. Oh well...
Post a Comment